Submit a request now to hire Yogahouse and other top rated service providers.How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
Yoga House is an exclusive boutique-style yoga studio in the lush and green neighbourhood of PJ, Section 16. Yoga House (IYENGAR YOGA Studio) stands as a quaint corner in the quietness of section 16, PJ, serenely tucked away from the rush and noise of the main roads. The atmosphere in Yoga House is soothing, calm and spacious
The classed conducted in Yoga House are extensive and varied. This makes finding time to practice easier for all levels and types of students.
1. Beginners/Preliminary - This class covers the basic principles of IYENGAR
YOGA and the use of props and foundations of postures (Asanas)
2. Level 1- with a strong foundation in the Beginners level students can progress
to level 1. Here the Asanas can be held for longer durations, a broader range
of Asanas will be introduced along with basic breathing techniques.
3. Level 2- this class is for students with a good practice at level 1. Here poses
are refined and taught at a deeper level. More advanced poses will be
4. Elders class – a slow paced class for seniors with not too much movement and
strain. Poses will be heavily modified with props such as chairs, belts and
bolsters to suit individual needs.
5. Pranayama – Yogi’s believe that awareness and control of breath bring
longevity, stability of the mind and an increased sense of well-being. Basic
Pranayama techniques will be taught here.
6. Relax class – a soothing class to restore the energy of the body and mind.
Here the poses will be supported by bolsters and other props with emphasis
on holding postures for a longer time which will trigger a relaxation response
from the nervous system.
7. Meditation – sitting guided meditation will be conducted for an hour.
Techniques to calm the mind and to look inwards will be taught.
Below is the example of our clients :
1. Geetha Jayabalan from Kuala Lumpur -
I love this yoga studio because it has good energy and I see it as a sacred space where I can interact with my own body and come into my own.
2. Kohei from Japan / Kuala Lumpur -
I like Yoga House as it gives us a choice of :
• onsite class at our condo’s studio
• greatly equipped Sumi’s studio at Yoga House
About Sumi - You are the one who engaged me to the world of Yoga! It’s only possible due to your encouragement and humour that i continue to do yoga for the past 3 years,