Submit a request now to hire WeFix by Operon Malaysia Sdn Bhd (1005166-K) and other top rated service providers.How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
Oncall, Online, Ontime 24/7
Thats our promise or we'll give you a discount on the next time you get us. If our service isn't 5 stars the first round, we will come back and do it right!
We are part of a group of companies with 20 years of experience in commercial and governmental facilities management. WeFix is the brand created specifically for end consumers, with the recognition that its more than just having the right technical skills.
Our technicians are all qualified in their respective fields and have to undergo people skills training on top of technical evaluations. We also work with partner companies to upskill and improve our offerings. Check out our achievements to see our history and some interesting jobs.
Our hotline is 1-800-88-WeFix(93349)
We install, fix and maintain your air-conditioning, electrical, plumbing, furniture and fixtures. Our teams are qualified technicians and we aim to provide the best-in-class service. We can also be your handyman when you need a hand!
We strive to improve ourselves where possible - recently we introduced a new non-invasive way to perform waterproofing on surfaces. Ask us if you're not sure - we will try to help where possible but we will also be honest where we can't.
The WeFix for Home & Office Services was launched in April 2015. In the short time we have completed almost 100 different jobs including
• Air conditioning installations and fixes including for ceiling units
• Various plumbing jobs requiring hacking and specialty parts
• Jobs that were abandoned by other contractors
• Fixing remnants of other poor quality workmanship
Some specifically memorable jobs
• Procuring a special waterheater made in the US and tracking down the only supplier in Malaysia wiling to import the parts (PWC Building)
• Diagnosing and fixing a complex air con installation with various issues to the point of customer satisfaction (Restaurant)