The Happy Face has been established as a Instant print photobooth company based in Johor Bahru at year 2014 by Thomas Ng. He is also the founder of Thomas photography in actual day wedding photography.
Back then, he learn photography from a world top photographer back in 2008 when he's pursuing his bachelor degree in Graphic Design at University Tunku Abdul Rahman. He then develope a very strong interest and passion towards photography.
The Happy Face has a talented team of photobooth expert. Since 2014, we have helped our client providing photobooth services at the event. Our goal is simple: We want your guest to laugh, have fun, and bring the most genuine happy moments photographs back home.
Our vision is to provide top photobooth service in the photography industry. With the combination of the technology, latest printing system, experience in photography, creative props, beautiful designer layout, your guest will be pamper.
We provice Photobooth Instant Print
services for your event.
Event that need instant print include weddings, birthday, full moon party, corporate event, graduation, and etc.
We currently have two package for the instant print event:
1. Classic instant Print
• Photographer will walk around the banquet, captured the guest smilling photos and give them a priceless memory on your event.
• No backdrop set-up required.
• Recommend to client who prefer classic, candid, natural photos to the guest.
• Designer layout and watermark on the printed photographs to match your theme.
• 2 hours unlimited photo print
2. The Photobooth
• Crew will set-up studio lighting, choices of backdrop, at the location.
• Guest can use designer props provided and have fun at the photobooth.
• Recommend to client who prefer to bring fun, entertainment to the guest.
• Designer layout and watermarks on the printed photographs to match your theme.
• 2 hours unlimited photo print.
We have worked with Singapore Prime Minister, Mr.Lee Hsien Loong, Mediacorp Artists includes Irene Ang, Chua En Lai, Desmond Koh and Suhaimi Yusoff, Mediacorp Top Stylist, Annie Chua and Taiwan Singers, Wu Bai & Chinablue, Emil Chau Wakin and famous Taiwanese Ukulele performer, Ma Shu Shu.