Helping others achieve their fitness goals is my biggest passion in life. Ever since I started exercising, I noticed the tremendous impact it had in my life these last few years. I have dedicated my life to helping others achieve the same.
As a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor, I have helped many clients kickstart their fitness journey and achieve fitness milestones. Besides training clients and coaching classes, I actively train and compete in CrossFit and Olympic Weightlifting competitions around Malaysia.
• One-on-one personal training
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Strength Training
- Get Lean / Tone Up
- Sports Specific Training
- Endurance Training
- Aerobic Training
- Safety and technique correction
• Group Training (private / corporate)
- 3rd Sarawak Karate Championship 2011 (Individual Sparring)
- 3rd Sarawak Karate Championship 2011 (Team Sparring)
- 5th The Hopper Warrior 2016
- 7th X45 Challenge Sabah 2016
- 3rd The Juggernaut Malaysian Open 2017
- 4th Bangkok Throwdown 2017
- 13th X45 Challenge Team Open 2017
- NASM / ACSM Trained Personal Trainer
- Fitness First Top Elite Personal Trainer
- Certified Les Mills Grit and Bodypump Instructor
- Attended Movement & Assessment workshop by OPEX head coach, Coach Micheal Bann.
Ratings & reviews
Both my husband and I used to train with Stephanie years ago before moving to Australia and we really loved her training. She's very professional and knowledgable in her field and she also gave us good nutritional guidelines to follow. As both my husband and I have different goals, she managed to help both of us achieve our fitness goals. I've lost 10kgs of fat and my husband managed to gain 5kg of lean mass! We're really happy to be training with her again as she is very fun to train with.
Show all 1 Review