- I was born and raised here in Kuala Lumpur
- Never the most sporty or athletic in school except for playing football and futsal.
- In University became overweight and at the peak was 85kg. Decided to turn it around at the start of 2011 and started running everyday as well as changing my diet.
- By the end of the year I had dropped to about 70kg and started joining runs regularly through 2012 as well. (Half marathon PB timing – 1 hr 26 mins, Full marathon PB timing – 3 hr 36 mins). After running I moved to trying out Crossfit and now do strength and conditioning work.
- Since losing weight, I have had the passion and experience to help others with their journey as well, hence my venture into the fitness field to become a personal trainer and bootcamp coach.
- I am also a Clinical Psychologist.
I provide personal training based on clients goals.
I conduct weight loss counseling for those struggling with this issue.
I want to help you be the best you.
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 reviews