Personal Trainer with 10 years of health and wellness experience across fitness centers. Possess a proven track record in helping clients achieve fitness goals through customized exercise programs and diet plans. Consistently improve fitness center revenue targets by developing new programs and retaining clients.
I have garnered experiences in corporate sectors, holding a few key positions in Human Resources and Training Development. These experiences have lent a hand in polishing my people and networking skills. I have extensive experience in conducting outdoor team-building exercises for more than 1000 staff.
Body Mass Index (BMI) knowledge
CPR and First Aid certified
Understanding of human anatomy
Corporate Teambuilding Exercise
In body Assessment
Coaching & Facilitation
Learning Management System
Educational Program Development
Hypertrophy Program / Endurance
Strength and bodybuilding Program
Fat Loss Coach
High-Intensity Training Program instructor
Kick Boxing Muay Thai/Kick Boxing Level 1&2
Rehab & Trigger Point
• Top PT Sales, Number of Conduction and Top PT 5X
• Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
• Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
• Conduct alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
• Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
• Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
• Share pertinent information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues with clients as an added value to the PT.
• Client base more than 30 clients at one time.
• Expert in conducting Playground activities as promotions to attract new clients/retain existing clients.
• Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions
• Build personalized exercise programs
• Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed
• Monitor progress of clients’ fitness levels
• Lead both individual and group training sessions
• Research on new exercise techniques and trends
• Promote the gym’s fitness packages and plans
• Build a positive and trusting relationship with clients
• Advise customers on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits as needed
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Review