Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Steven K. Mohan and I have been involved professionally in the Health and Fitness industry for 28 years as a fitness instructor, aerobics instructor, personal trainer and club manager. As such, I am very well aware of the methodologies involved in getting into a healthier and fitter state.
I personally exercise 5 times a week, in being consistent with what I preach but of course, any beginner should exercise just 3 times weekly, to begin with.
I am able to assist my clients in the following areas :-
2. General health and fitness
3. Weight (bodyfat) loss
4. Weight gain
5. Core training
6. Postural correction for "Kyphosis" and "Lordosis"
7. Sport specific training
8. Aerobic fitness
9. HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training
In the course of my career, I have been certified by the following international organisations:-
• Ball Dynamics International - Diploma in Fitball
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (Asia) NASM - Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• Federation Internationale des Sports, Aerobics Et Fitness (FISAF) - Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• Network for Fitness Professionals, Australia - Network Certified Instructor (Fitness Leader)
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Review