Specialised in Renovation, Marble, Italy Tiles, Piping, Cement Works, Awning, Iron Grill, Parquet Floor, Glass Windows, Door, Kitchen Cabinets, Aircond, Electrical Works & Wiring, Etc.
Area Coverage KL & Selangor
Reviews & Rating
I've engaged One-Stop for the home renovation in Oct17, so far services provided by Mr. Wong and his team is satisfying.
I'm staying alone, which mean I have to trust Mr. Wong and his team to enter my house during day time and my vacation time while no one is at home. I think safety is a key concern for lady staying alone, so far I feel safe continue staying while renovation in on-going.
Mr. Wong is professional in handling all my questions on renovation processes and materials used, that would be very helpful for me to make decision.
Thus far they keep my house consider quite clean taking into consideration that a lot of hacking and drilling are in place, the workers usually help me to clean up the house before they left my house and also switch on the light in case I'm home late.
The renovation work is still in progress, looking forward to the completion in Jan 2018.
by Joanne Lim - Renovation in Kelana Jaya, Ss4, Petaling Jaya - 7 Dec 2017
His work is not good at all and was a total disappointment. I have summarized the problems below:
1. He does not provide printed quotation and the workmanship details will not be provide in writing, including warranty.
2. Initially he promised the work to be completed in 2 weeks and it drags to 3 months.
3. Even still the job was not completed as promised and with shoddy workmanship.
4. Initial deposit was 50%. Then without completing 50% of the job he blackmailed me into paying the remaining 40% saying that he could only purchase the paints and start the work is I paid him this amount.
5. He asked me to purchase the wrong paint and claims its was my mistake. Then, when showed the whatsapp communication trail as evidence, he claims he wrote it while driving so he missed out. Eventually he painted using this paint the quality is exceptionally poor.
6. Before handing over the keys, he damaged the walls, toilet bowls and kitchen plumbing.
7. I finally had to lodge a complaint with consumer tribunal Malaysia and the case is underway. The claim amount is more than what was paid to him due to the additional damages done. Also, found out that he uses his condo address as his business address and his business is operating with an expired license for years.
by Subbiah - Renovation in Seri Kembangan - 3 Dec 2017
Mr Wong is patient and pleasant to work with. Although I had many questions and concerns, he was able to address them quickly. He was also willing to accommodate many of my additional requests (thanks Mr Wong!) with minimal to no cost whatsoever. I am happy with the quality of his work and would readily recommend him to others.
by Nigel Heng - Renovation in Kajang - 18 Oct 2017
Deserved no/ negative star for their service. A solid seven (7) month for them to complete a small condo job (worth 20k, agreed to complete within 3 month), inclusive of re-make two (2) toilet and three (3) wardrobe ONLY.
With 90% of deposit received before start work, I find no valid reason for such delay. If does allowed me to choose again, this vendor would not be my choice.
You money deserved elsewhere better. Thanks.
by Tai Win Seng - Renovation in Pju 8, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya - 5 Oct 2017
Mr. Wong CM is a professional and task oriented person. Accommodates any sort of corrections and adjustments. Makes himself available for meetings. Offers great discount for upfront payment. Pricings are very competitive. Wonderful service and high quality work. Very reliable on job schedules. Very satisfied, would highly recommend without hesitation.
by Kaviselvan Maniam - in Ampang Jaya - 11 Mar 2017
Very Professional, Easy to Communicate and Reasonable Price.
by Benjamin Wong - in Cheras Perdana - 21 Oct 2016