NM Legacy Sdn Bhd was incorporated as a private company in 2013.
Although NM Legacy Sdn Bhd is a young company, it has obtained a good start opportunity. The growth of the company has been very encouraging. It has successfully accomplished few projects within targeted time of completion.
To ensure its competitiveness in the present market, the company has adopted the strategy of executing the works directly by purchasing equipments and employing direct workers. In this way, resources optimization, performance quality and works standard would be within its control.
We in NM Legacy Sdn Bhd, work as a team and believe our clients are our partners in business. We guarantee a consistently high standard of professionalism and highest quality with our present fleet of available plants, teams of site personnel and vast construction experience. With these resources, the company looks forward to further challenges and contribute towards the growth of the nation.
A registered G7 contractor with CIDB (Reg No. 0120130621-SL150870 : Valid from 24/7/2014 - 23/7/2017)
Chief Executive Officer : Mr. Mohd Muazan Bin Mohd Mohsin (Bachelor in Civil Engineering (Hons) from UNITEN)
NM Legacy Sdn Bhd is a contractor who is able to provide services in all aspects of construction. Our specialty is in building up a house from scratch to finishing.
1. 26 units of Semi D in Sg. Ramal Dalam, Kajang (Completed 2014 ; Work Value RM 4.4 million)
2. To demolish existing walls and construct an extension consist of one bedroom and one bathroom of a Semi D and a fish pond in Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur (Completed 2014 ; Work Value RM 32,500.00)
3. Full renovation and interior works of a 3 storeys Terrace house in Samudera Teres, Batu Caves (Completed 2014 : Work Value RM 247,000.00)
4. To install plaster ceiling of a Semi D in Sg Ramal Dalam, Kajang (Completed 2014 : Work Value RM 17,000.00)
5. To construct a single storey banglo in Klang (Completed 2014 : Work Value RM 220,000.00)
6. To construct new porch, house painting and change existing old concrete roof tiles of a double storey Terrace house in Seksyen 4, Bandar Baru Bangi (Completed June 2015 : Work Value RM 67,000.00)
Painting - Labor Only+2 more
Ratings & reviews
Very good in communication and cooperation,very good at their work and very good price can be offered, the work duration might be longer than others for few days difference, but it is still within time limit if you put few days buffer for your renovation work to be done. their handiwork is good as with the prices related.
hopefully can improve better and i would choose them again if i want to do anything big like house renovation like this one. very nice!!! kipidap
Show all 1 Reviews