The One Stop Home Repair & Improvement Resource You’ve Been Looking For.
For most people, their house isn’t just a place, it’s the home where they raise their children and oftentimes retire. It represents one of the top three investments many of us make in our lifetimes, yet most people struggle with proper upkeep. Simply put, though life is busy, your home is precious and it’s essential to give it the attention it needs.
The important routine maintenance and repairs.
Mr. Handyman Fixit can tackle simple home-repair needs as well as large, more complex home-improvement projects. We help you maintain both your home’s value and deliver on your vision for improvements so you can enjoy your life. Best of all, you can be confident about working with us.
Every home owner has a list of handyman, home repair, or home improvement projects he or she needs done, both interior and exterior. Sometimes that list can get quite long, too! The bathrooms that needs updating. The tap that's been leaking. The hallway that needs additional lights.
But with today's busy lifestyles, who has the time or the patience to do it all yourself? Let Mr. Handyman Fixit help your home run more smoothly with a wide range of affordable repair, improvement and installation services.
Give us your list—no job is too big or too small—and save yourself time, money and headaches.
The professional craftsmen at Mr. Handyman Fixit do it all and we do it right, the first time!
List of our services:-
• Adjust and install door thresholds
• Appliance installs
• Awnings Repairs
• Barbecue pit installation and maintenance
• Basic Bathroom Repairs
• Blinds Installation
• Bookcases Installation
• Brick Work
• Build and repair decks, porches, fences and gates
• Cabinet, countertop and shelving installation and repair
• Ceiling leaks
• Childproof safety modifications
• Concrete and brick work
• Faucet installation and repairs
• Flooring installation and repairs
• General Carpentry
• Gutter installation and repair
• Hang draperies and install curtain rods
• Installation or replace exhaust fans and covers
• Installation and repair of lights and ventilation fans
• Installation of cabinets, vanities, vanity tops
• Installation of closet organizers
• Installation of locks, deadbolts, doorknobs, weather stripping
• Installation of pet doors
• Installation of windows, screens, doors
• Installation or repair of outside lighting
• Installation/replace sinks, toilets, fixtures, faucets, racks, etc.
• Light bulb changingm Waterheater installation, Installation and repair of trim
• Mailbox installation
• Other general maintenance and repairs
• Paint removal, painting and wallpapering
• Plumbing repairs
• Pressure washing
• Re-caulk tubs, sinks, and tile
• Repair door or window issues
• Repair flooring issues
• Replace washer and dryer connections
• Roofing repairs or reinstallation
• Sealing driveways
• Sink installation and repair
• Sprinkler system installation and repair
• Tile installation and repairs
• Wall building
• Washer and dryer installation
• Water purification installation