Thomas Tam, a photography enthusiast whose career in commercial and wedding photography begins a decade ago. His attention to details and appreciation to natural light have enabled him to capture photographs that speak for themselves.
With that, he has established a well-pleased and supportive clientele who are more than happy to endorse his service. The unreserved trust rendered by fellow clients has made him one of the few photographers in town that covers wedding ceremonies for multiple ethnicity of the country.
Serving a greater client base that comes from all walks of life has allowed him to appreciate culture diversification of the country through his camera lens. It motivates him to ensure that cherishable moments – including negligible yet meaningful reflex is captured during the auspicious event.
He is honoured to be acknowledged by the industry with various awards and invitation to events such as the Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival. You may also find his work featured in Bridal Guide and Chinese Photography magazine, PhotoCreator.
Malay Wedding, Chinese Wedding, Indian Wedding, Church Wedding, Pre-Wedding, Destination Pre-Wedding, Family Portrait, Personal Portrait, Commercial Photography, Event Photography & Videography
Below are some of the recognition and entrustment he has on his belt :
• World Best 100 photographer artist featured in International master of Photography Publication 2014
• Honour of Distinction Award Winning(Wedding Details) In recognition of Photographic Distinction from AsiaWPA, International Wedding Photography Award 2016
• Honour of Excellent Award Winning(Wedding & Reception) In recognition of Photographic Distinction from AsiaWPA, International Wedding Photography Award 2016
• A member of WPPI, Wedding and Portrait Photography International
• A member of AsiaWPA, Asia Wedding Photographers Association