Kleencon was born out of my desire to provide honest and quality professional cleaning services to customers. I left my former company to start my own cleaning services business after several instances where I felt that the customers were not getting their moneys’ worth as they were provided unsatisfactory services, leaving a bad taste in his mouth.
Since I started Kleencon in 2010, I have never had the need to do a site visit. We charge per day and by the number of hours recommended for each cleaning job.
We offer a full range of cleaning services for all your residential and commercial needs, all performed by hard working folks, willing to please and taking pride in their work.
We have teams who specialize in house cleaning, crews who specialize in carpet cleaning, window cleaning, tiles and natural stone cleaning and sealing and other special services.
My team is very detail-oriented about every step and cleaning materials used in the cleaning process to ensure every speck of dust and grime is effectively removed.
We are specialize to undertake the following services(Selangor & K.L. area):
1. Initial / Hand Over / Pre move-in / Post-Renovation Cleaning
(Bungalow, Semi-Detached House, Linked House, Townhouse, Condominium, Apartment, Flat, Office, Shop Lot, Factory)
2. House General Cleaning, Thorough Cleaning & Fine Cleaning
3. Floor cleaning
(Scrubbing & Waxing & Burnishing for tiles & natural stone, Grinding & Polishing for Marble)
4. Carpet & Sofa & Mattress Shampooing
5. Signboard Cleaning
6. Building External Cleaning
(Window Glass Cleaning & Alucobond Cleaning)
7. Swimming pool cleaning
Reviews & Rating
Some place in kitchen they din clean it properly ... caz too rush for me to check .. only after that i found it out ..
by Ryan Lim - in Asia Jaya, Section 51 A, Petaling Jaya - 31 Jan 2017
1. Punctual, they came 30 minutes early on both days.
2. They did a perfect job cleaning my house within 2 days (post renovation).
3. They have all the right equipments, so we don't have to supply anything.
4. Although the price is slightly high, it was worth it because the quality is very good, satisfying.
5. The boss is very knowledgeable, gave good suggestions and helped me to make decisions on which part to clean vs not, in order to optimise their man hours.
6. Overall, I would recommend their service to anyone.
by Murallidass Ganesan - in Taman Equine - 25 Dec 2016
Very thorough explanation. Work done is also detail
by David Cheah - in Kelana Jaya, Ss7, Petaling Jaya - 17 Oct 2016
Totally worth the price, all workers work non stop and supervisor is knowledgable to provide all sort of advise related to house cleaning and House keeping, really learned a lot from him. Supervisor is also helpful to assist and coordinate even when there's other contractor perform their task last minute.
by YewKong Chaw - in Segambut - 28 Jul 2016
There were 4 cleaners and 1 Supervisor (who was the GM) were hired to do windows, toilets, floors and they brought their own cleaning tools for 6 hours on the RM1200++ package. I have to say that the windows were well cleaned inside out, toilets properly scrubbed. My gripe is that because I feel that I'm paying at least double the market price, I aspect the service to be top notch in all aspects. What were not up to expectations were namely:
- Supervisor highlighted that they will start at 8.50am and therefore will end at 3.50pm. However, they stopped work at 3.45pm and when my husband asked why they finished early, he blamed it on the workers not wanting to continue. The supervisor came across as calculative. He kept emphasising of not going a minute over but more than willing to go 5 minutes under.
- My husband and even my 2 maids felt that the cleaners could have moved a little more efficiently and still do an effective job. I do aspect safety is important especially when involving heights, however they could have pick up their pace and organised themselves better. When I mentioned this to the Supervisor, he became defensive and questioned me on whether I want a less quality job and asked me whether I wanted OT. In fact, OT was brought up a number of times by him. Therefore, he came across as insincere, calculative and money-minded.
- Supervisor was mostly on his phone, ipad and talking to another cleaner I hired. Not very attentive to his job. He could have done a better job at organising the cleaners in a more efficient and effective manner. I saw no pleasure in him doing his work. He seems jaded and not even a service with a smile.
Overall, the cleaners did a good job on the areas they cleaned. However, their pace could have been more efficient to cover more areas. Worst of all, the Supervisor cum GM was not a very nice person to deal with. At the end of the session, we do not feel that it is worth paying what we did because the whole experience left a bad taste in our mouth and expectations not up to par.
Note: The cleaner would probably provide his own view. However, this is how my family feels collectively and I have tried to be as objective as possible and hope the GM/Supervisor take this feedback more objectively then being defensive.
by Valarie Heng - in Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya - 30 Jun 2016
Very professional done,manage to accommodate to the timing given. The cleaners did an excellent job. Thank you
by Balraj Puvanantheran - in Section U5, Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Subang Mah Sing, Shah Alam - 29 Jun 2016
Good service provide by Ching, pricing wise is bit higher compare others however they provide good cleaning service.
by Adrian Lua - in Klang - 27 Jun 2016
by choong - in Pusat Bandar Puchong, Puchong - 25 Jun 2016
Good service and well trained team.
Satisfied, job done as per communicated with supervisor.
Will use them again in future.
by steven - in USJ - 22 May 2016
by Catherine - in Mid Valley City - 21 May 2016