Save your time to focus on core business activities!
- Cost effective bookkeeping services with flexible cost structure. As the bookkeeping is done at our office, with all the necessary accounting infrastructure ready, our clients just need to send their documents to us to kickstart their bookkeeping in no time without any expenses to build and maintain own accounting department
- As our clients grow bigger, we are able to provide flexible customisable accounting services and solutions
- We ensure better confidentiality by assigning dedicated staff to handle bookkeeping for specific clients
- Knowledge pool of our experienced personnel offering various accounting services
- Independent third party advice and opinion
- Up-to-date accounting and related standards, rules and legislation
- Up-to-date accounting technology
We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services in Kuala Lumpur, KL and Selangor. Generally our bookkeeping services cover the whole of Klang Valley.
Our services include:
- prepare your accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- GST submission
- annual statutory financial statement and audit
- tax estimates and submission to LHDN
- secretarial services
- other financial and accounting advisory services (due diligence, M&A, transfer pricing, process improvement, development of standard operating procedures, risk management formulation and others)
We can prepare accounts for:
1) Sole proprietor
3) Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
4) Corporate Accounting (Sdn Bhd, Berhad)
5) Joint Management Body ("JMB")
6) Cooperative Society
We are experienced chartered accountants and external auditor, with prior exposure in Multi-National Companies in Insurance, Banking, Asset Management, Construction, Industrial Manufacturing and other industries. We were trained at Multi-National Big Four Accounting Firm for 13 years.
We have cumulative 14 years experience, dealing with complex transactions which requires diligent accounting treatment. We also experienced in managing regulators i.e. Bank Negara Malaysia ("BNM"), Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia ("BNM"), Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri ("LHDN") and others.
We also experienced in handling ad-hoc financial advisory services, such as due diligence for a construction company, development of prospectus for general insurance company for its listing to main board of Malaysia purposes, process improvement audit for a publication company, valuation for a public-listed steel fabrication company and many more.
Rest assured, we are well-trained and experienced accountant, suitable for your business needs!