I provide 1 on 1 training as well as online coaching. It’s better for beginners to start with 1 on 1 training because it’ll provide a guidance for you and slowly transition to online coaching. As for online coaching, I’ll be interacting with you through WhatsApp/Skype. I believe a good interaction between a coach and Student will deliver a better understanding of the entire program.
As of my service:
1. 1 on 1 personal training session. Bulk, cut, reverse, maintain. I’m here to help simplify the process with my personal training.
2. online coaching ( I’ll be interacting with you through WhatsApp or Skype daily) normally, I’ll look at the numbers you provide and thus slowly monitor the process. You’ll need to weigh in everyday and give me a number everyday.
▪️Weekly checkins & Interaction
▫️build six packs
All included in the package :)
I’ve been training for 4 years mainly emphasising on strength and hypertrophy based program. I’ve done ogus753 for about 2 years (a program created by Matt Ogus, very experienced lifter do check him out)
My achievement so far:
As of my qualifications:
1. Fit certified personal trainer
2. ACE personal trainer
3. Foundation in Arts in HELP college
4. Degree in Banking and Finance in Taylor’s University
5. A men’s physique competitor in 2017 (Battle of the Freak)
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Reviews