Esthetica Dream StudioServing since June 2018Verified
0.0
Ratings
0
Reviews

About

Hello! I’m Suren, a Malaysian Indian Wedding Photographer. I’m so excited you’re here. Weddings are one of the most highlighted event in our life. And we (team) are here to help you remember everything about your wedding day, through photographs. Besides, that we also provide other event services such as, Pre Wedding, Maternity, Newborn (LifeStyle/Posing), and Birthday Photography.

We want to showcase your joy and love of each other, so you can create beautiful wall displays to enjoy on a daily basis. We'd love to help you capture the important moments in your life – and photograph the personality of your little ones, your family, and you.

Services

Wedding Photography
Engagement Photography
Newborn Photography
Birthday Photography
Family Portraits
Pre Wedding Photography and
Maternity Photography

Contact us once you have a date for your event so that we can meet up to discuss your photography requirements as well as block the date. We can show you our sample photos and album from our previous weddings.

After meeting, if you find us suitable for your event and wish to engage us, we require a 75% deposit as a booking confirmation and the remainder 25% shall be paid upon the delivery of the photos.

Achievements

Capturing The Happiest Moment.

Gallery

Ratings & reviews

5
4
3
2
1
0.0
0 ratings

Reviews


Need this service?

Hire the best service providers for your everyday needs from Kaodim.

Free insurance coverage
Enjoy a re-service or your money back if unsatisfactory
Lowest price guaranteed
Terms & conditions apply
Contact person

Surendran Verasena

Company address

No. 1829 Jalan 2/1, Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh., 47000, Sungai Buloh, Selangor

Registration no

002708107-K

Related services

Actual Day Wedding Photography
Events Photography
Family Portrait Photography
Maternity Photography
Pre Wedding Photography