I have been as a technician for the past 10 years in building maintenance system. I had solved a lot of electrical and plumbing issues in the building and units. Attended breakdown even in public holidays or late at night.
Moreover, I'm a...
- Highly motivated with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated strong working technical knowledge and understanding of all building/in house systems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make an effective technical decision in an emergency situation
- Strong customer service skills
Adaptable Maintenance Technician with expertise in a residential commercial. Quick learner and hard-worker with strong time management interpersonal and communication skills. Task I can perform are as per below:
-Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels)
-Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
-Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
-Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
-Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows)
-Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Performs repairing domestic cold water pipes
-Perform minor building, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
-Perform other maintenance duties as requested
Electrical Wiring / Power Point
3 Phase Wiring
Lighting Installation+12 more
Ratings & reviews
Thank you for good consultation and extra services...very polite
Show all 2 reviews