Submit a request now to hire Shantini & Associates (Chartered Accountants) and other top rated service providers.Submit Request How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
Finance & Accounting | Tax, GST & Audit | HR & Admin
We are a Chartered Accounting Firm registered with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
"15 years proven track record in enhancing process efficiencies as well as developing cost savings strategies".
Highly dedicated and responsible finance professionals with remarkable knowledge across accounting and finance, taxation and audits as well as human resource and office administration. Known as charismatic communicators with a knack in establishing immediate rapport with clients, subordinates and stakeholders. Demonstrates outstanding leadership with an eye for continuous improvement. Adaptable, flexible and innovative in leaving no stone unturned to achieve professional excellence.
We lead high performance teams in delivering sustainable results as well as spearheading company-wide process improvement. We establish cost effective methods to integrate available resources in developing phenomenal and imaginative breakthroughs to take on diverse challenges. Our leadership style reverberate high performance. Our team respond positively to efforts in driving the organization to greater heights.
1) We Communicate
We are open communicators and even better listeners. People around us know that they can communicate freely with us and we always ensure that all views will be carefully weighted and taken into consideration.
2) We Improvise
We can streamline and shape innovative ideas in transforming the way operations are carried out while enhancing efficiencies and productivity.
3) We Implement
We lead by example! Often we will leave no stone unturned in achieving set targets
• a) Accounting & Finance Management
• b) Administrative Support
• c) Budgeting & Forecast
• d) Business Partner Liaison
• e) Coaching & Mentoring
• f) Control Systems
• g) Departmental Setup
• h) Financial Audits
• i) Human Resources Management
• j) P&L Reconciliation
• k) Payroll Management
• l) Procedure Development
• m) Process Improvement
• n) Recruitment & Training
• o) Systematic Filing
• p) Tax & GST Management
• q) Team Management
• r) Treasury & Cashflow
• Instrumental in setting up the Tax & Finance Department from scratch covering policies and procedures development as well as staff training and development.
• Took the challenge in negotiating with suppliers to extend the payment terms from 30 days to 60 days resulting in boosting the company’s cashflow.
• Successfully introduced weekly cheque processing instead of daily while established a uniform accounting compliance system throughout the group of companies in achieving greater efficiencies.