My name is Hambali and I have 10 years experience as a plumber, electrician, renovation . I have many customers in the following areas: Batu Caves, Selayang, Ampang, Desa Park City, Manjalara, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, TTDI, Ampang and Pandan Indah. I am reliable, reachable on tel/Whatsapp and I can fix most plumbing problems.
1. Toilet replacement part and fittings
2. Plumbing fresh water supply and waste water.
3. Electrical wiring
4. Air conditioning
5. Painting including multi color spraying
1. Replacement of cold water piping at Istana Budaya Jan 2012-Oct 2012.
2. Supply toilet replacement parts for KL Convention Center, Menara TM, Seri Pacifik Hotel, Hilton PJ, Putrajaya Govt Dept, PMO Todate
3. Stainless steel product kitchen and shoe rack to Telekom Malaysia, The Curve June 2014- Dec 2014
4. Painting works and ancillary at The Curve Damansara
Feb 2014 - Mac 2014
5. Rain water gutter at Country Height, Kajang June 2015
6. Poly tank replacement at Kota Damansara, June 2015
7. Fault finder, seepage, leakage concealed pipe at Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, June 2015
8. Hot and cold water supply for self service laundry machine, Jalan Raja Bot, July 2015
9. Supply and install BT01 Daffodil seat at Desa Parkcity, July 2015
"Verry nice bunch to deal with, from the admin to the technician. Quick to respond, and very courteous. Would definitely deal with Balisya again in future!"
"There was a very bad miscommunication on the time of arrival despite confirming 2-3 times. Other than that, they are super professionals. Would hire them again in near future."
"Hakim, Emel and Laila are like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Received detailed quotation, workers arrived ahead of schedule and job completed, all within a few hours. Attention to detail and very clean job. 6/5 stars."
"Extremely great services with reasonable prices. Completely solved my problems which is not discovered by other plumbers! Thank you very much for Emel that helped me on that day. Thanks."
"Communication was excellent. The plumbers were pleasant, polite and punctual. They made sure the job is handled right till completion. "
"Job well done! Responsive and quick. They were polite and professional. I wasn't present to supervise but was given regular updates via whatsapp. Pricing was fair and clearly defined. On top of that, was given tips to avoid future plumbing mishaps. Would gladly recommend them to others."
"Plumber was polite and well mannered in setting up schedule and in person. Got the job done quickly after coming back with parts the following day. Neat, even cleaned up the debris left behind. Will request for them again next time."