My name is Hambali and I have 10 years experience as a plumber, electrician, renovation . I have many customers in the following areas: Batu Caves, Selayang, Ampang, Desa Park City, Manjalara, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, TTDI, Ampang and Pandan Indah. I am reliable, reachable on tel/Whatsapp and I can fix most plumbing problems.
1. Toilet replacement part and fittings
2. Plumbing fresh water supply and waste water.
3. Electrical wiring
4. Air conditioning
5. Painting including multi color spraying
1. Replacement of cold water piping at Istana Budaya Jan 2012-Oct 2012.
2. Supply toilet replacement parts for KL Convention Center, Menara TM, Seri Pacifik Hotel, Hilton PJ, Putrajaya Govt Dept, PMO Todate
3. Stainless steel product kitchen and shoe rack to Telekom Malaysia, The Curve June 2014- Dec 2014
4. Painting works and ancillary at The Curve Damansara
Feb 2014 - Mac 2014
5. Rain water gutter at Country Height, Kajang June 2015
6. Poly tank replacement at Kota Damansara, June 2015
7. Fault finder, seepage, leakage concealed pipe at Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, June 2015
8. Hot and cold water supply for self service laundry machine, Jalan Raja Bot, July 2015
9. Supply and install BT01 Daffodil seat at Desa Parkcity, July 2015
"Communication was excellent. The plumbers were pleasant, polite and punctual. They made sure the job is handled right till completion. "
"Job well done! Responsive and quick. They were polite and professional. I wasn't present to supervise but was given regular updates via whatsapp. Pricing was fair and clearly defined. On top of that, was given tips to avoid future plumbing mishaps. Would gladly recommend them to others."
"Plumber was polite and well mannered in setting up schedule and in person. Got the job done quickly after coming back with parts the following day. Neat, even cleaned up the debris left behind. Will request for them again next time."
"Work done was impressive & timely. Mr who worked on it also explained thoroughly what was the problem before fixing it. He then also did a minor fix to the pipe source which needed work. I was very satisfied and team was very professional plus good assistance on WhatsApp. Highly recommended."
"Their workers are very polite and well-mannered. And they are willing to go extra miles too to ensure that I'm satisfied with their work. Highly recommended!"
"Most well mannered plumber ever! Job was done pretty quick although they have tight schedules and low in manpower. You can be assured that they really know what they're doing and making sure you get the best solutions to your problem."
"Two polite men came, and went straight to work on the plumbing below my bathroom sink. It was a more complicated problem than I had initially thought (i.e. blockage and leakage) however they managed to fix it within an hours' time. The prices was a little steep at RM200, higher than originally thought. However, it was still a good job well done. Thanks!"
"Fast response, be on time and very professional in handling the problem. Will highly recommend."
"Good service. Not picky in their job despite knowing the job only require them to do inspection for a minimal fee. Plumber Emel and team were very courteous in handling my case. Thanks."