Submit a request now to hire Aquatic Star Academy Sdn Bhd and other top rated service providers.How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
Aquatic Star Academy Sdn Bhd (ASA) consists of certified professional Aquatic Educators with many years of experience in conducting aquatic education.
Our qualifications include international accreditation in teaching, coaching, sports science, physical education, first aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
Aquatic Star Academy Sdn Bhd is a member of the Swimming Teacher's Association (STA).
All syllabuses and courses are on par with STA (U.K.). STA awards, certification as well as patches are endorsed by STA (U.K.).
• To educate all personnel involved in aquatic education on the importance of being professionally trained, ie, at least a Basic Teacher's Certificate.
• To teach children and adults to swim by providing structured lessons, supervised by qualified Aquatic Educators, through which all swimmers may develop their swimming skills to their full potential.
• To create a structured learning progression that is achievable for students of all ages.
• Our lessons promote water familiarization and exploration. It is important that children feel comfortable with being in the water.
• We start from Water Confidence, then go on to develop Water Sense and lastly, Water Wise, which is safety & survival skills.
• To equip students with safety and survival capabilities - ranging from basic techniques of clothed survival swimming, developing their swimming skills and lastly, improving their personal fitness.
• Aquatic Star courses are conducted to progressively develop our students physical, social, emotional and cognitive skills.
• A new set of skills will be introduced at each level, combined with elements of fun and games to maintain our students continued interest in swimming.
• But most importantly, students will be taught water confidence and aquatic survival skills by a trained Aquatic Educator.
• Students will be taught utilizing STA as well as our own Learn to Swim syllabus.
• Infant & Toddler
• Basic Water Foundation
• Learn To Swim
• Endurance & Race
• Aqua Aerobics
• Disability Awareness
Professional Short Courses
• Basic Teachers Certificate (BTC)
• Swimming Teachers Certificate (STC)
• Life Saving (LSSM and ILS)
Event Management and Miscellenous Activities
• Aquatic based camps and clinics
• Annual swimming carnival/gala (with games)
• Annual in-house swimming championship
• Consultation on water and pool deck safety
• The organisation and formation of the school's Swim Team including registration with the Persatuan Renang Amatur Selangor (PRAS)
• Scuba diving courses and trips