**My Scope of Fitness Training Practice**
- Having and maintaining a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science.
- An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way
- An understanding for the need and importance of screening and client assessment; proficiency in conducting these evaluations initially and progressively.
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
- An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity.
**What I DON'T Practice**
- DO NOT Give medical advice, physical therapy advice or attempt to make a medical diagnosis. (I'm not a certified medical officer)
- DO NOT Provide body massage to clients, or any similar service that can be construed as inappropriate touch. (I respect my client)
- DO NOT Serve as a psychological counselor to clients or become intimately involved in personal client relationships. (be professional)
- DO NOT Have a romantic or inter-personal relationship with a client.
- DO NOT Push my own preferences for fitness goals on clients who do not seek out those same goals.
**Who Is The Person Who Needs Personal Trainer ?
- People who want to live a healthy lifestyle
- People who is in obesity
- People who target a dream body
- People who need to loose fat, gain strength, muscle building and get in shape.
- Active in several bodybuilding and Mens Physique competition.
- Several winning first place and top 10 in body competition.
Ratings & reviews
Show all 0 Review