Submit a request now to hire Accounts and other top rated service providers.How it works
Select the service you need & answer a few questions
Our top rated service providers will respond to you
Pay directly to the service provider when the job is done
A results-driven, dynamic and tenacious Master’s graduate with administrative experience in various banking and financial services roles; possesses a detailed working knowledge of online banking, foreign trade operations, loans and advance payments. Highly analytical and pays attention to detail, which is fundamental in delivering improved administrative processes and systems; goal-oriented; brings rapid conclusions to customer requirements. Adapts rapidly to cultural and environmental change.
Proven ability to drive the administrative processes forward, encapsulating the banks administrative culture; adds value by increasing work efficiency at speed, with accuracy and attention to detail.Continuous training and development for progression of effectiveness and improvements in customer service and experience.
• Experience of working in financial services organizations to strict deadlines and pressures. Has the ability to work individually or collaboratively within a fast-paced dynamic team division, producing work input to a high standard and clarity.
• Proven ability to improve banking systems by effective evaluation of bank management and administration processes to aid bank day-to-day activities, this affecting time savings and improving customer service and retention.
• Responsible for a range of information and data processing duties aligned to accuracy, quality, speed and high standards. Remained in line with agreed service provision, offering an excellent level of customer service and experience.
• Management of customer information into management database and spreadsheets.Mind Your Own Business(MYOB), UBS and Disseminating detailed information to the appropriate department for action and successful satisfactory completion. Placing data into back office systems for callback activity if necessary.
Managing and prioritising the importance and significance of customer calls and responding appropriately, using balance and judgment to affect proficient and speedy customer resolutions.
• Provided excellent company customer service in relation to all clients face-to-face and by telephone & email mediums. Effected and developed long-term relationships, deepening and strengthening customer loyalty to the brand by demonstrating key soft skill strengths (such as being personable, likeable and listening well to the customers). This ensured repeat business for the company & Had supervisory and decision-making responsibilities to uphold and maintain.
• Successfully delivered a first class customer service within multiple customer facing roles (including cash handling, cash till operation,aging reports, GST submission, dealing with customer enquiries and resolving customer complaints) with the overall mission to assist in the smooth running and efficiency of a fast-moving retail.
• Maintained company standards and administrative processes to best practice. Assisted in the recruitment, selection, training and development of all new key staff. Presented working practices; delivered induction to company culture and policy matters.
Demonstrated strong cultural awareness. Developed and assisted customer relations to all multicultural customers; this resulted in maintaining operations and reducing general management activity.