That’s right, you heard us. Stand a chance to win delicious ayam rendang and ketupat or FashionValet shopping vouchers when you submit a service request at Kaodim.com!
We’re giving away these delightful goodies everyday from June 6th to 12th, so if you have a roof that needs fixing, a party that needs catering, or a house that needs cleaning, all you need to do is log on to Kaodim.com and tell us what you need. Hurry before the prizes run out!
How to Win?
- Submit requests for any services. That’s it
If you’re our lucky winner, we will contact you the day after you submit request.
Our Exciting Prizes:
- 10 x 4-Pax Meal Delivered x 7 days
- 20 x Fashion Valet Vouchers x 7 days
Click here for more information.
Read our Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
Updated 6 June 2016
- Kaodim’s Ramadhan Contest (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Kaodim Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing, and foreigners who are travelling or working in the Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, Penang. The Campaign allows you to win a 4-portion meal or a Fashion Valet voucher (“the Prize”).
- By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 6th to 12th June (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
- 10 x 4-Pax Meal Delivered x 7 days.
- 20 x Fashion Valet Vouchers x 7 days.
- Each job request submitted will be counted as one (1) chance to win the Prize
- Each user is entitled to only one (1) chance to win the Prize
- The Organiser will select 30 winners for each day of the Campaign duration.
- Requests must be made within the Campaign Period.
- Only users based in the Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, and Penang will be eligible to win the Prize.
- Participants who had won Kaodim’s competition in the past 6 months from the date of the start of the competition cannot participate in this competition.
Prize Notification and Distribution
4-Pax Meal Delivered
- The Winners will be contacted through phone call daily before 2pm.
- GoGet.my (Kaodim Partner) will deliver the meal to your receiving address the day after you receive the phone call.
- The Winner will be notified via phone calls to provide recipient address, recipient name and contact details.
- The Organiser reserves its right to award the Prize to another winner should the winner fail to communicate with the Organiser with their delivery details before 2pm on the winning day.
- The Prize will be forfeited if the Winner failed to pick-up the phone call after two calls from the Organiser.
- The Prize can only be delivered to Klang Valley ONLY.
- Upon receiving the phone call, the winner will be required to verify and provide details, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize.
- All choices of meals are decided by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to change the meal provider and/or menu without advance notice.
- The Organizer holds no liability for any dietary issues following consumption of the meals.
Fashion Valet Vouchers
- The Winners will be notified via email to reply the Organiser with their contact details.
- Upon receiving the email, winner will have 3 business days to contact the Organiser with their contact details, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize.
- The Organiser will contact the Winner by the end of business day or next business day following the day the message was received from the winner to the Organiser.
- Upon contacting the Organiser, the winner may be asked several verification questions.
- The Prize will be sent to the email of the participants verified email.
- The usage of the voucher can only be used on www.FashionValet.com following Fashion Valet’s terms and conditions
- The Organiser reserves its right to award the Prize to another winner should the winner fail to contact the Organiser with their contact details within the time period stipulated above.
- Upon contacted by the Organiser, the winner may be asked several verification questions.
- Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Kaodim.
- Kaodim shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Kaodim will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Kaodim reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Kaodim considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Kaodim reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Kaodim’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Kaodim shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Kaodim shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Kaodim reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kaodim accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Kaodim reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Kaodim does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Kaodim perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Kaodim. Kaodim reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.