How hard can folding a cardboard box together be? Well we’ve seen many adults spend hours trying to figure it out. Cardboard boxes are frequently used in almost any home or office, so you kind of need to know how to put them together.
But if that’s too hard for you, maybe you can build these instead!
At least they will put a smile on your kids’ faces. Toys ‘R Us is a rip off anyway.
1) Build a Maze (3-4 year olds)
2) A jet plane (3-40 year olds)
3) A bakery / Post Office (but maybe don’t call it Zion’s Bakery)
4) Or a vegetable and fruit stall (not sure if the backyard is good for business though)
5) A cat house (that window is kind of redundant. Unless your cat is 4 feet tall)
6) Once they’re in school, make this simple desk organiser
7) Whatever you do, you must build this Awesome Dinosaur! For all your kids!
Building any of these is way more fun than folding cardboard boxes. We certainly think dressing up your kids as cardboard dinosaurs is better use of your time than folding cardboard boxes, that’s for sure.
Of course you’ll eventually need those boxes when you have to pack your belongings ahead of a relocation move to another house or city. But why spend your time doing that when you can hire movers in Malaysia to fold those boxes for you, pack your things, provide lorry transport or lorry rental at a reasonable price?
Enjoy life with your loved ones, leave the chores to us. Hire movers or other service providers on Kaodim.