Kaodim is offering all PropSocial users in the Klang Valley RM30 off their service provider’s final bill when they book and hire a service provider on Kaodim for selected services until 31st July 2015.
If you haven’t heard of PropSocial yet, here’s why you should
PropSocial is a crowdsourcing property portal in Malaysia that provides honest reviews directly from the community. It steps in to change how property buyers look for property information. No longer will buyers have to seek for information by attending aggressive sales pitches, glamorous showrooms, and overcrowded exhibition halls, when PropSocial can help its users find the perfect property by providing honest, non-biased reviews from the community itself. With the assurance that the feedback, reviews, and recommendations are genuine, property buyers can rest assured that they are making sound buying decisions.
With PropSocial’s easy-to-use interface, users can effortlessly find the perfect property that fulfils their requirements in a snap. The search tools allow users to choose the kind of property they are looking for in terms of budget, size of the property and other factors such as quietness, cleanliness, safety and traffic. These are not the usual criteria typically seen on regular property websites, but they affect the users’ wellbeing more than they know.
The results paint a wholesome picture of the community surrounding the property itself. They inform of other variables such as the availability of amenities like convenience stores, shopping malls, petrol stations and etc. within the vicinity. There are also neighbourhood reviews posted directly by those who are familiar with the area.
One of our favourite features is its Discussion page akin to the Lowyat property forum, which allows users to start a new topic or comment on discussion threads. They also have some fun articles there. (See https://www.propsocial.my/discussions). Valuable contacts and information can be gleaned from this page, and the more you contribute and post, the more points you earn which can be exchanged for rewards! So make sure you check out PropSocial when you are house hunting!
Finding quality ads also doesn’t seem to be a problem at PropSocial as it appears that the ads are prioritised based on the quality of the agent’s services and the quality of the ads. A quick glance at the ads shows that it may do just that as well, as the dates of the ads are not in order.
All in all, PropSocial appears to be a nifty and easy-to-use website with a rather fun interface and many fun reads. So check them out at www.propsocial.my, and we hope you have as much fun surfing their website as we did!
KAODIM4PROPSOCIAL Terms and Conditions
Availability of service providers are not guaranteed and are on a best endeavours basis
- Offer is limited to the first 100 booking + hires
- Only valid for users who “Book” via the Kaodim platform
- Services must be completed and paid for before the end of the voucher expiry period (31st July 2015)
- Only valid in Klang Valley and for Klang Valley job requests
- Only valid for one successful service
- Promo code must be entered in the Promo Code field on the Kaodim job request form
- Only valid for any one successful service stated below:
- Only valid for all cleaning requests (Does not include highrise cleaning and swimming pool cleaning)
- Only valid for Plumbing Installation and Plumbing Repair requests
- Only valid for Local Moving and Long Distance Moving requests
- Only valid for Aircon Service and Aircon Repair requests (Does not include aircon installations)
- Only valid for Wiring, Power Point and 3 Phase Wiring requests
- Only valid for Lighting Installation and Repair requests
- Promotion is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash
- Not valid with other on-going promotions unless otherwise stated