One of the best household cleaning secrets takes the form of a little piece of cloth. It’s highly versatile, saves you time, energy and money. It’s good for the environment. All over the world, fans are clamouring that it has improved their quality of life. What is it?
Introduce this to your family, friends, part-time maid or full-time maid. It’s more useful than a selfie stick. Read on and find out why.
Why Microfibre Is Superior?
If you’re not easily convinced, here is a list of reasons that will quickly convert the skeptics to be fans of microfibre.
- It reduces the use of toxic cleaners: For most cleaning situations, all you’ll need is some water to clean with. Hence, it cuts out the use of most cleaning agents. That saves you money from needing to buy chemical cleaners and is healthier for your family. For tougher stains, you only need a small amount of less toxic cleaner. You’ll also be doing the environment a favour when you decrease the amount of nasty chemicals that get poured into our water systems.
- It can be cleaned and reused: Unlike rags and mops that mold easily, microfibre cloths can be cleaned by rinsing with warm water and a little detergent or in the washing machine, and it will come out brand new. It’s more environmentally friendly than using paper towels.
- It’s really easy to use: It’s definitely a more versatile cleaning material than your old rag. If you’re hiring house cleaning services, part time maid or other cleaning services, just hand the microfibre cloth over to them – they’ll absolutely love how easy it is to use.
Use Microfibre To Clean Almost Everything
- In the Bathroom: Basin, shower stall surfaces, bath tub, faucets, showerheads, walls. It’s awesome for eliminating all dirt and residue from surface.
- In the Kitchen: Countertops, stove tops, cabinets, floors, stainless steel appliances. It’s effective for tackling grease and food residue.
- On Windows, Glass: Use a wet one to wash, a dry one to dry. The best thing is that they don’t leave streaks!
- On the Floor: Microfibre mops have revolutionised “mop technology.” They are much easier to use and to keep clean. Time to throw out that stinky mop!
- For Dusting: Microfibre cloths will trap the dust so that it doesn’t fly around. Better than feather dusters!
- For Stain Removal: With only water, you can remove stains on upholstery, carpet, walls, furniture, clothing and more.
Another tip is that microfibre cloths should be damp when used for cleaning and dry for dusting. For better effect, soak the cloth in warm water for a few minutes.
After use, wash it in warm water with a few drops of dish detergent or you can wash it in the washing machine (avoid using fabric softener).
So get this magical piece of cloth today! They’re sure to be useful if you’re cleaning on your own. If you’ve engaged cleaning services or part time cleaners, it’ll help them get the job done more effectively, which benefits you in the end.
If you need help keeping your home clean, get up to 5 quotes from one of our professional house cleaning services in Malaysia for either part-time or full-time maids.