Celebrate the father figure in your life this Father’s Day. Enter Kaodim’s Father’s Day Instagram Contest and stand a chance to win RM1,000 in cold hard cash or one of our ten goodie bags worth RM300.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Upload a photo of you and your dad to Instagram
- Include the following sentence in your caption: “#kaodim can help my dad improve the house by…”
- Tag @kaodim_my and hastag #dadloveskaodim in your post
We will make our decision based on the most creative caption and cutest picture!
Hurry, contests ends on June 21, 2015!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Updated 8 June 2015
#Dadloveskaodim Promo (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Kaodim Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 08 June 2015 to 21 June 2015 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
- Each submitted Instagram post using the #dadloveskaodim promo code will be counted as one (1) chance to win a share of the prizes during the Campaign Period.
- Posts must be submitted/uploaded within the Campaign Period.
- Each Post must contain the Instagram tag @kaodim_my and hashtag #dadloveskaodim
- Each Post must contain the phrase “#kaodim can help my dad improve the house by..”
Prize Notification and Distribution
For RM300 Goodie Bags (10 winners only)
- Winners will be notified via Instagram message sent to the username that has been registered.
- Upon sending message, winners will have 14 business days to contact the Organiser, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the prize.
- Upon contacting the Organiser, the winner will be asked several verification questions. A Prize Redemption Form will be sent to the winner by email of which its address is to be provided by the winner by end of business or next business day following day of called received from the winner to the contest hotline.
- The winners will have 7 business days after the Prize Redemption Form has been sent to their email to accurately fill up the form (which will include details like name as NRIC, NRIC number, delivery address, and contact number) and reply back to the contest email account. Failure to do so will result in the winner forfeiting the prize. Kaodim will not be liable for lost prize due to inaccurate information provided.
- A successful receipt acknowledgement will be sent to the winner who submits a duly completed Prize Redemption Form.
- The goodie bags will be delivered to the winner’s delivery address by end of June 2015
For RM1,000 (1 winner only)
- Kaodim will contact the winner via direct message.
- A verification process will be conducted over the phone.
- The winner will then set a date to come to Kaodim Sdn. Bhd located at Uptown 1, Jalan SS 21/58, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia for a mock cheque handover photoshoot. Winner will then need to accurately fill up a Media Release Form together with a Prize Redemption Form (which will include details like name as NRIC, NRIC number, bank name and bank account). Kaodim will not be liable for lost prize money due to inaccurate information provided.
- The prize amount will be banked-in to the winner’s account within 14 working days from the photoshoot.
- If the winner is unable to collect the prize or submit their redemption form within 30 days of initial contact and verification process over the phone, the prize will be forfeited.
- Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Kaodim.
- Kaodim shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the prize, Kaodim will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Kaodim reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Kaodim considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Kaodim reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Kaodim’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The Prize is not transferable. Kaodim reserves the right to substitute and replace the Prize offered with another Prize of equal or higher value.
- Kaodim shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Kaodim shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Kaodim reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kaodim accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Kaodim reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Kaodim does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Kaodim perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Kaodim. Kaodim reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.