Taking graduation photos is always an exciting thing. For graduates, this marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of a bigger, more exciting adventure. For parents of graduates, this is equally significant because your little boy/girl is all grown up now and will soon be entering a new phase of life.
Graduation photos will serve as a nostalgic bookmark in life – it’ll be something you gaze upon several decades from now, beaming with pride at your younger self and all that you accomplished.
Yet all graduation photos look the same, and yours most probably won’t look any different from your parents’ or older siblings’ ones. You’ll all be clutching a scroll, smiling in front of a library backdrop (you also noticed that the one in your sister’s portrait is the same as your cousin’s, because they went to the same studio).
It’s time to spice yours up a little. Here are some ways to take some non-boring graduation shots:
1. Get your siblings to join in the fun!
2. Grab your favourite pals together for a shoot
3. If you have a good sense of humour, don’t be afraid to flaunt it!
4. Show off your extracurricular activities
5. Double the cuteness with your boyfriend/girlfriend
6. Don’t forget to jump for joy!
Of course, having a professional photographer makes all the difference. Want to enjoy free quotations from creative photographers and review their profiles? Click here!
written by Esther Chung