We’ve got special Kaodim Taxis roaming the streets of KL! Seen one lately? Snap a picture of a Kaodim Taxi and upload it to stand a chance to win RM500 every week!
Kaodim will select 4 winners every week from Instagram and Facebook respectively. Each lucky winner will get RM300 cash and a Kaodim voucher worth RM200.
How to Join:
- When you spot a Kaodim Taxi, take a picture of it
- Visit Kaodim’s Facebook Page
- Upload your photo and hashtag #kaodimtaxi in the comments section
- Click SEND
- Take a picture of a #kaodimtaxi
- Upload to Instagram
- Include #kaodimtaxi in your caption
**Remember to set your profile to public.
This contest will run from 14th August to 3rd September 2015. Winners will be chosen on 21st August, 28th August, and 4 September.
Keep an eye out for a #kaodimtaxi! But remember – safety first! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Updated 13 August 2015
KaodimTaxi Snap&Win contest (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Kaodim Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in the Klang Valley, Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in the Klang Valley, Malaysia. The Campaign is a contest to win a RM300 cash and a Kaodim voucher worth RM200 (“the Prize”). The Prize shall be fulfilled by a service provider (“the Vendor”).
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 14th August 2015 to 3rd September 2015 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
- Each unique Facebook comment on Kaodim Taxi post and Instagram post with #kaodimtaxi hashtag will be counted as one (1) chance to win the Prize
- The Organiser will select 12 winners in total throughout the campaign period.
- Each user is entitled to only one (1) chance to win the Prize.
- Picture of taxi with Kaodim car sticker must be made within the Campaign Period.
- Only users based in the Klang Valley, Malaysia will be eligible to win the Prize.
Prize Notification and Distribution
Rm300 Cash and a Kaodim voucher worth RM200
- The Organiser will comment on the winners’ photos to private message the Organiser with their contact details.
- Upon receiving the Facebook and Instagram comment, winners will have 5 business days to contact the Organiser with their contact details, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize.
- The Organiser will contact the Winner by the end of business day or next business day following the day the message was received from the winner to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves its right to award the Prize to another winner should the winner fail to contact the Organiser with their contact details within the time period stipulated above.
- Upon contacting the Organiser, the winner may be asked several verification questions.
- The Organiser is not responsible only for the initial contact and appointment arrangement between the Winner and the Vendor. All subsequent changes to the initial arrangements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and the Organiser shall not be responsible for consequences arising out of these subsequent changes.
- The Organiser is financially liable only for the value up to maximum RM200 on total bill. All additional costs that exceed this value shall be borne solely by the Winner.
- Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Kaodim.
- Kaodim shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Kaodim will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Kaodim reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Kaodim considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Kaodim reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Kaodim’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Kaodim reserves the right to substitute and replace the Prize offered with another Prize of equal or higher value.
- Kaodim shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Kaodim shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Kaodim reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kaodim accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Kaodim reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Kaodim does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Kaodim perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Kaodim. Kaodim reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.