- iron is an element
- it is easily welded and forged. Good for designs and railings.
- not as strong as steel
- iron was used in making tools in Egypt since 3000 BC
- rusts quicker
So what should you use wrought iron for in your house?
- It is an alloy comprising of iron and carbon and other elements
- It is stronger than iron and has better tension and compression properties
- discovered after iron
- durable and strong
- rusts slower than iron
What should you use steel for in your house?
Intimidating, evil front gates
- aluminium is an element not an alloy.
- It is found in the earth’s crust
- It is the third most abundant element available
- It is lightweight and malleable
What should you use aluminium for in your house?
Find a home renovation contractor who can help you decide what’s best for your house on Kaodim. Kaodim has hundreds of home renovation contractors in Malaysia whom you can compare from and hire.